cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Day Pass - Out of Sync on NowTV Player

I just purchased the day pass , and paid £6.99 for it , and the stream is out of sync , it is like this on all the channels , how do i fix this? 

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • If you are using a wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection, have you selected your routers 2.4GHz or 5GHz frequency band/channel option?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am a customer , i have the phone line , roku box and the fastest broadband 

i am watching through the nowtv player on my laptop 

windows 10 , wireless 5ghz , it has improved over time , it is not so bad now. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks for posting back @Anonymous User,

Given that your issue is with regard to accessing the NOW TV service using a Windows based computer, your topic has been moved to the forums dedicated Windows PCs & Laptops sub-section...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

your welcome 🙂

also why can i not take advantage of the sky sports month pass offer as a nowtv combo customer?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am experiencing the audio sync issue too on NOW TV Player. Am using Windows 7 PC. Have just paid for a week pass.

Please help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi there, check out this article and try the steps

https://help.nowtv.com/article/T6030-Problem-with-audio-or-visual-outputs

this should help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I had real problems watching the Barcelona vs Real Madrid match last night.

The audio was out of synch - I could hear the goals long before I saw them.

I streamed the match on IE 11 because my Now TV Player doesn't work well (very slow, like a slideshow).

I'm new here. Anyone with the same problem? Any tips appreciated.