cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound and picture stuttering

I have a movie pass, and it was taking forever to load, but then when it finally does load, both the picture and sound stuters and sounds like it sloghly repeats itself, its imporssible to watch. Ive tried it on three movies now and although the load time is quicker i still having an issue with the sound and video. Can anyone help?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You posted this in the Entertainment section rather than the Movies section.

What device are you using to watch, Now Box, Roku, PC, TV app etc?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

whoops, sorry. Im watching it on my hp laptop with windows

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User I've moved your post to the PC section. I have an HP laptop myself which I use the Now player on in conjunction with Chrome browser.  What are you using.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, another week goes by without any concrete solution to the stuttering problen from NOW TV technical whizz-kids. On that basis the thread will vanish into the ether within a few weeks.

I too suffer from this problem (not with I.T.V., UK TV, 5 etc.) and have given up trying to watch now tv on my laptop. No point in contacting technical support by phone as the staff will only make suggestions based on what is shown on the screen in front of them. No engineers.

Looking at a previous thread from, obviously, a highly qualified engineer, NOW TV do not have the resources to solve any unusual problems and hope it goes away.