cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right

Hi, I'm trying to watch Game Of Thrones on PC (Windows 10) but unfortunately instead of playing it I get a message "Something's not right, give it a moment or  later or check nowtv for status updates." I checked service status and according to it everything is fine. I tried unistalling app and reinstalling it, clear history but nothing works. It's been over an hour now. This is really annoying. How do I sort it out?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Aga, sorry for the late reply, we have just came across this post, have you managed to get this sorted? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting this exact same issue. How can I sort it? I'm getting the error code p20003.

I'm hoping it won't take a few days to reply as I want to watch a movie tonight.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same message. P20003.

I don't know if this will help or not, but I'm using AVG, and it's blocking the most recent update to the player as potential malware. I originally downloaded the player yesterday though, so not sure if there are actual updates already?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I updated the player yesterday afternoon as it wouldn't let me watch Game of Thrones otherwise. Since that point, the player hasn't worked properly. I have sound but no image. Have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times but still the same problem. Downloaded the app off on to my laptop to see if I could watch it that way, but all I get is the dots buffering and it doesn't play any video. Have uninstalled and reinstalled that too. Very annoyed as the player worked fine 24 hours ago!

Am using Windows 10 on a laptop btw.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exact same issue; sound but no picture; since I downloaded the update. I'm using Windows 10, han't had any problems with the NowTV player until now. Help please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Goodbye NowTv. Clearly don't care about your customers to just reply for some assistance. Its not that difficult. Didn't actually expect to wait this long for a reply.

Not expecting an apology for the delay as they can't even produce a timely reply to a forum which they set up to actually help their customers. They won't miss £10 a month so I will just be ignored and classed as a whinging customer by their staff.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I closed the player window with the error, went back to the now tv website; clicked on a show again, but this time I clicked the link under the install button that says to download here. Then I launched that exe from my Downloads folder. It uninstalled the old version, installed the new version and it is working fine. Hope that works for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the same error.

I've been trying to fix it for over an hour now ... countless reboots, uninstalls/reinstalls, but nothing works.  Each time I get the update page, I click the update button (or manual install), and then I get the p20003 error. Again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same issue here. wasted hours following the steps given on nowtv website. very annoying