cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Says amount of changes to amount of devices added has been reached

So I went to watch south park on my device like I had been doing the other day and it said I needed to add device which I thought was weird so I went to add it and it wouldn't let me evan though I hadn't removed from the list of devices in the first place so I just want to know what's happened as me and my sister are the only ones that use it and she didn't remove because she was out all day?
1 REPLY 1
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it can happen when devices are updated e.g. Microsoft updates. The Now device limit is 4 devices of which you can watch on 2. They however understand that people have problems such as this. I would recommend you explain the situation and ask them to help you. I would also recommend that if you are getting help adding a device, you ask them to stay on line whilst you check the device is working. This will save you having to search for chat again. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.