cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Repeated f20002 errors in Windows app

I'm trying to watch a TV series and at least once an episode I get an "Oh no! Something's gone wrong." screen with error code f20002.  At which point I have to restart the episode and it never remembers where I was up to.  This is on Windows 10 and I have no connection problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you running two displays by any chance?

From what I understand, current versions of the NOW app do not support 'multi-monitor' set-ups. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Windows-App-design-flaw/m-p/430811/highlight/true...

Cheers

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you running two displays by any chance?

From what I understand, current versions of the NOW app do not support 'multi-monitor' set-ups. See here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Windows-App-design-flaw/m-p/430811/highlight/true...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am.  Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sadly no @Anonymous User

Whilst you were posting I added more info to my original post. Which now has a link 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh well, I guess NOW TV has lost a subscriber.  Thanks for the help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am on a laptop so i obviously only have only one display and this error code keeps coming up so i uninstalled the now tv player and tried again but it has made no difference so  can somebody help me please 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User so long as you don't watch on both you should be fine. Just set your main screen to the one you want to use for Now.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm actually not even sure it is the multi-monitor thing any more.  I wasn't trying to watch it across both monitors but I was watching it on the secondary monitor which is apparently a problem (I'm surprised you can even write an app these days where that's the case - I'm almost impressed).  However I get the same problem on the primary monitor too so it's probably something else.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's most probably an HDCP issue @Anonymous User. 

Out of interest... What are the makes and model numbers of your monitors? What type of output ports does your graphics card offer?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Samsung 2243NWX connected with VGA cable through a KVM and then a DVI converter.  BenQ GW2760 connected with DVI to display port cable.  Graphics card has HDMI, DVI and 3x display port.