cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems with the NOW TV Player app?

Hi, so I'm having a small problem with the NOW TV Player. Whenever I'm watching something, the NOW TV interface pops up, with the Pause button in the middle, Rewind/Fast forward 10 second buttons on either side, and the time stamps at the bottom, as if I had moved my mouse, but I didn't. It's a bit of a small thing but really distracting as it happens every 10-15 seconds. Any help?

6 REPLIES 6
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

First things first... Please confirm. Are you using an Microsoft Windows based computer or an Apple Mac based computer? And which operating system version is your computer running?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm using a PC with Windows10. it's also worth me noting that i've tried completely unplugging my mouse incase it was just being incredibly sensitive and picking up stuff from my pad, but the problem persists.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried going into your PC settings under Personalization and switching the background lock screen to on and if that doesn't work try disabling the screen time out and screen saver settings to see if that helps in anyway.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue; Windows 7.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same issue. Its infuriating, and there seems to be no advice online anywhere!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To fix the issue, you need to turn windows background to not be a slideshow. When the background changes, thats when the overlay appears.