cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problems using the App

I am having a problem watching NOW TV content through the App on my Windows 8 Laptop. It constantly stutters, both audio and video. It plays perfectly through my browser and on other devices. I have tried all the recommended actions suggested by NOW TV and have contacted them several times to try and sort this out. To be honest they are pretty useless. Thats why i'm turning to the good people of the forum to see if someone, anyone can help me. Please click the link to see what i mean about the problem i have. Cheers guys https://youtu.be/ybgMY6rq0fk

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you are having.

Can you tell me if you are getting this issue with all NOW TV content on the app or is it just with certain shows or movies?

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a similar problem but only with the sound.  It plays fine for a few seconds and then starts stuttering.  I'm using the app on Windows 10.  Up until yesterday it was fine but now I can't watch anything as the sound is so annoying!  I don't understand why it's gone all of a sudden.  I've made no hardware changes, haven't installed any new apps and all other apps run the sound with no problem.  Any ideas on here?

My PC is an Asus T100 Chi.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your device? Are you able to let us know what you are trying to watch when this occurs? 

Are you able to try any other device to see if you experience the same issue? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you guys tried to update your sound cards or checking if there are updates available?