cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem with full screen on NOW TV Player

Whenever I toggle this new player to full screen the UI never disappears, makes it incredibly pointless to use seeing as it always have a massive pause button and a pair of arrows stuck in the middle of the screen.

Using Windows 7 if that matters.

64 REPLIES 64
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No of course i'm not moving my mouse...come on. I have even tried turning the mouse upside down. Unplugging the mouse is a pretty poor soulution as well, as my mouse is plugged into the back of my computer which is'nt really suited for easy accsess.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been having the same issue i have tried turned mouse off and it still does it not as much but its extremely annoying i have to minimise window slightly and stretch it almost full for the problem to go. Tech support please help or fix this, it is only last few months ive had this problem...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just got nowtv to watch GOT and the player has the pause, and 10s symbols in the middle of the screen. The whole time. The title, volume and duration bars are showing the whole time too. This is ridiculous as it is the only way to watch it! All these comments were posted over a week ago, is there a fix yet?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having the same problems on Win 10. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

As an alternative option have you tried the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store which runs on Windows 8.1 and above, instead of the NowTV Player with your internet browser ?

Might be worth looking into, if you haven't tried it previously.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Silly question time but have folk who are having issues turned off other webpages and moved cursor as far to side as possible?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The is happening to me, did the ever get solved?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also suggestions to turn mouse off....please give us some credit!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is happening to me using the dedicated app on Windows 10. Mouse is switched off, I have no screensaver and the wallpaper does not change but every minute the controls appear on the screen for a second and then disappear!  Very, very annoying when this happens dozens of time through a film. 

I am amazed that Now TV, having been aware of the problem since last summer have not fixed this app. And on top of the poor 720p display resolution I am definitely cancelling before my first renewal.   

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found that disconnecting my second monitor solved the problem.