cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scholar

Re: Now TV not working

Thank you so much, 'Other Andy',

I'll watch my emails like the proverbial hawk , as I do anyway – it's my lifeline to the outside world .

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fisaffie1

No problem, you're welcome! Anyway I see @Andy-S is now on the job so I'll leave everything in his capable hands. Just don't go giving him too much praise, it will go straight to his head and he will be insufferable on the forum! 😉

Take care! 🙂

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Scholar

Oh Andy, thank you!

What would it take to make your head expand to the point that it wouldn't fit on the forum? I have so much praise for you, but don't know where to aim it. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Fisaffie1

Email has been sent to you 🙂

Thanks

Andy

Highlighted
Scholar

Dear Andy S,

Many thanks for the email just received with all the questions in it, asking for personal stuff.  Now how do I reply to that? Do I do it on the  forum in the same way as we have been communicating?

All my best,

Fi

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Fisaffie1

If you can reply to me via email as we don't want any personal information on the forum 🙂

Thanks

Andy