cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sound

I've just plugged in my white NowTv box and I have a perfect picture but no sound. I've unplugged everything, turned everything off, done a factory reset and nothing works. I don't have another device to try it on, but seeing as it's playing but no sound I'm assuming there's a problem with the box? Can anyone help or offer other suggestions to try? If not how can I get it replaced as was bought as a gift a couple of months ago so can't return to the shop
10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the white box has not been sold for a couple of years. Though some may be doing the rounds of Fleabay. Have you got a different HDMI cable you can try?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

Yes I've tried that too but it still doesn't work. Does that mean it's rendered useless??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm really annoyed as although it may be an old NOWTV, it came with a 6 month free entertainment pass and voucher code which when I entered it when I created an account it accepted. Does that mean I now have to buy the newer black box and lose that? It's so annoying as it works all but the sound - old or not it's a faulty product!
Legend 5
Legend 5

No @Anonymous User if you get a black box you can add that to your devices. You might even be able to find one with a pass that you will be able to apply in last month of your current pass. Before you do that if you have not already try it on a different TV or port on your TV.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Out of curiosity what is the name and model number of your TV ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's a Panasonic and quite new but it's nothing to do with the TV as it doesn't work on any other device or with a brand new HDMI. How can I contact NOWTV to discuss this and get a replacement? There's no number and I can't find the link for this supposed 'live chat'. I have a faulty product. I should be able to contact the company to get this sorted. Please help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

But why should I buy another one when I have one that's faulty?? I need to find out how to contact NOWTV to get a new one but can't find a tel number, email or this supposed 'live chat'. Can u please help? It doesn't work on other devices or with a HDMI.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there's a link to chat on all my posts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where? Seriously, I can't find it anywhere!