cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV player app fix?

Is there any plan to fix the app? It's appalling. Constant lag. I won't bother buying anymore passes if there is no intention of sorting this out. You really need to sort out the add devices list out too. That is laughably restrictive. 

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what devices would you like to see, perhaps it could be put forward as an idea?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need to remove that moronic idea of being able to add one device a month. Whomever come up with that idea needs shooting. It's laughably cynical. For example, I wanted to add a device to my now tv account. I'd already added three laptops and a games console, two of these were no longer in use. Because there was no way to tell which laptop was which I deleted everything thinking I could just start again. It's what other providers do. So I could only choose one to begin with, then add another the following month. The third one, I have to wait another month even though two of these devices were already added, I still have to wait. Can you see how stupid that is?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It tells you when the device was last used in the manage devices section 

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I rename my devices makes it easier to tell which is which.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have to agree with Fatman. Its the dumbest system I have encountered. The whole now tv system is overly complicated and requires too much time to get working. I practically have given up on trying to watch anything now tv related on a windows based pc. I will stick to watching stuff on the PS4 for now until now tv pulls its finger out and gets a coherent service up and running on the windows platform.