cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My PC is good, your player is not.

HI 

A cautionary tale for- the aparantly small number of customers  experiencing technical difficulties - trying to use Nowtv on a Win 10 PC - the new player you have to download is a bag of broken hammers with less functionality than Fred Flintstone's car.  

I have streaming services with other providers and no issues with any of them. 

Anybody reading this: if you have a streaming service with a different provider, see if you can watch their content on your PC - If you can, then your PC is fine.

I am sick of the test this-test that, check this-check that carousel of endless shifting the blame and problem elsewhere. 

I am sick of the lack of customer service and the endless "we are working on it" script being sung by all. 

It's simple: 

.................................Your player is letting you down Nowtv............Fix it..............................or better still, get a new one.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't use my PC for watching now tv, but some Win 10 users have found the dedicated NowTV App from the Microsoft Store a better alternative than the nowtvplayer.

If you are interested here's a link below

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Should you have tried this NowTV App previously and didn't like or had problem's with it, then just ignore my post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it no longer possible to simply stream from the NOW TV website?

I.E. do you have to download the player?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sadly, yes. I haven't been able to stream from the website either, but the app from the Windows Store works fine.