cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly device limit reached

Well this is annoying enought to cancel a subscription...

I signed up on my laptop. Watched first film on iPad. All good.

Then using media PC on TV wanted to watch a film but needed to remove laptop from devices. Not really an issue but annoying all the same. Oh, and quality of stream was worse than NetFlix and LoveFilm, but put up with it. Like watching a pirate move from the 90's 🙂

Hotle tonight. Can I watch on the iMac in the room? No. Just a black screen. Same happened on media PC so assume it is the device limit. Remove iPad from device list. Still doesn't work. OK, I've got my iPad with me. Goes to watch film..."You have already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW TV account" Useless.

I wanted to like NOW TV as LoveFilm and NetFlix have such crap streaming selections - but they at leat work. I've had zero technical issues on a number of deivces with those services. Why can't this be just as easy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Glenda,

as you can see in the previous post, you can only make one device change per month. It looks as though you have done this and so you can add a new device as this will be another change.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

194 REPLIES 194
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for your message. 

I haven't 'maxed out my devices'... This month, I have only used my Desktop PC which is the device which is registered. But its saying I have reached my device limit when there's clearly only one there and there has been all month.

Chris

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi jazzychris,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. I have sent you a private message regarding this issue as it pertains to sensitive account information that I cannot post on the public board.

Regards,

Munira

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im also having the trouble where the Red bar pops up and tells me to go to manage devices and get info there but it wont let me watch the football so how can i register this device?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi rosiee14,

Thanks for your post.

I have reset your devices so you should not see this error.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards,

Henrik

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need to know if I remove a device such as an ipad can I add a different one in the same month I.e ROku box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi mnk9990,

Thanks for your post,

You can remove and add 1 device once per month provided you haven't removed any others during that subscription period. You may make 1 change per month. 

Hope this helps. 

Josh

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey ive just joined nowtv and for some reason on my devices page it says that there are no registered devices, however when i go to watch somthing it says that i have reached the device limit.. please help.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Lockeyy,

It sounds as though you might be signing in with another account. Have you tried playing back on your PC or Laptop after logging in? Are you trying to playback on another device?.

Another possibility could be what is discussed/explained here.

If you could let us know how you get on that would be great.

Thanks,

Si,

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.

I can confirm that i am using the correct account.

Ive just signed on to Now TV and im unable to watch any videos as it says i have reached the device limit although i havent even registered a device yet. I have the latest version of silverlight installed, using firefox aswell as IE and also attempted it on a laptop but got the same message :S The details im using are the same as my SKY Go ones but i also removed the devices from there aswell just incase.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi lockeyy,

Don't worry, I've arranged for your devices to be reset from this end so you can now add two more. Please make sure you read our Community posts about managing your registered devices as well as managing your NOW TV and Sky Go accounts.

Enjoy the movies!

SarahC

NOW TV Team