cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly device limit reached

Well this is annoying enought to cancel a subscription...

I signed up on my laptop. Watched first film on iPad. All good.

Then using media PC on TV wanted to watch a film but needed to remove laptop from devices. Not really an issue but annoying all the same. Oh, and quality of stream was worse than NetFlix and LoveFilm, but put up with it. Like watching a pirate move from the 90's 🙂

Hotle tonight. Can I watch on the iMac in the room? No. Just a black screen. Same happened on media PC so assume it is the device limit. Remove iPad from device list. Still doesn't work. OK, I've got my iPad with me. Goes to watch film..."You have already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW TV account" Useless.

I wanted to like NOW TV as LoveFilm and NetFlix have such crap streaming selections - but they at leat work. I've had zero technical issues on a number of deivces with those services. Why can't this be just as easy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Glenda,

as you can see in the previous post, you can only make one device change per month. It looks as though you have done this and so you can add a new device as this will be another change.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

194 REPLIES 194
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you too Smiley Happy

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I clicked on this because it said solved? It has solved nothing.

I have the same problem. I have used this device to play movies before and now it is saying that I have reached my device limit although I have not added any other device. 
I deleted all the device on the list, hoping that I could simply watch the film on this device again and now it's still giving me the same message but now I have no devices that I can use as it will not allow me to add any of them back on.

If i can not add a device for a month I should not have to pay if I can not use it at all for a month! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.

Just contact customer service via the contact tab ( I had the same problem). Leave a message explaining the problem or log a complaint via the contact tab.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do i contact customer services i cant find it anywhere 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jodielou,

Thanks for getting in contact.

To contact us securely you can use the Contact us page. Fill in the drop-downs on said page and you have a choice between a secure email or live chat. Please be aware that the live chat button will not appear unless there is an agent available to take the chat.

I hope this helps a little,

Aaron

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive  got  my now  tv  box  in use  want  to use  latop  when looking  said  id  already  got  some in use when i havent  please  sort  this  as  its  pointless  having  this  when i  cant  view on other  devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  I'd suggest you have a word with Live Chat & they can take a look at your account & hopefully sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account and then click on the Contact Us box at the bottom of the page.  This should bring up th option to contact Live Chat.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and running

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll take a look at your account and review this. We'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I only have 2 devices registered to my account so I dont know why it has reached it limit! Please can this be reset as i cant even watch a film even though i paid for the movies pass to be able to watch them over he chrismas period, really need this sorted ASAP!

HELP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email as this is account related

Thanks

Andy