cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly device limit reached

Well this is annoying enought to cancel a subscription...

I signed up on my laptop. Watched first film on iPad. All good.

Then using media PC on TV wanted to watch a film but needed to remove laptop from devices. Not really an issue but annoying all the same. Oh, and quality of stream was worse than NetFlix and LoveFilm, but put up with it. Like watching a pirate move from the 90's 🙂

Hotle tonight. Can I watch on the iMac in the room? No. Just a black screen. Same happened on media PC so assume it is the device limit. Remove iPad from device list. Still doesn't work. OK, I've got my iPad with me. Goes to watch film..."You have already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW TV account" Useless.

I wanted to like NOW TV as LoveFilm and NetFlix have such crap streaming selections - but they at leat work. I've had zero technical issues on a number of deivces with those services. Why can't this be just as easy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Glenda,

as you can see in the previous post, you can only make one device change per month. It looks as though you have done this and so you can add a new device as this will be another change.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

194 REPLIES 194
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Andy

Just read Andy's post, which is directly above yours.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I accidently deleted my now tv box from my devices and I can no longer watch anything till next month please help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Amy

You have to contact Now TV's help chat, on the following URL (then click on Anything else?), and they'll sort you out.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/  

Just remember they are open daily between 8.00am - 12 midnight.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please remove that Maximun device reach limit i has a computer faiulre which ment i had to delete a device and try registering a new one i pay you guys to supply me a good service not to restrice my viewing this is not fair what you are doing and dont think of charging me to add another device as this will go in a national new paper as Sky are at it again forcing money out of people just add a device please remove it so i can watch my movies immeditly 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Alan

All you have to do is follow the instructions in my email immediately above yours.

UK Bob