cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly device limit reached

Well this is annoying enought to cancel a subscription...

I signed up on my laptop. Watched first film on iPad. All good.

Then using media PC on TV wanted to watch a film but needed to remove laptop from devices. Not really an issue but annoying all the same. Oh, and quality of stream was worse than NetFlix and LoveFilm, but put up with it. Like watching a pirate move from the 90's 🙂

Hotle tonight. Can I watch on the iMac in the room? No. Just a black screen. Same happened on media PC so assume it is the device limit. Remove iPad from device list. Still doesn't work. OK, I've got my iPad with me. Goes to watch film..."You have already used up your monthly allowance for adding new devices on your NOW TV account" Useless.

I wanted to like NOW TV as LoveFilm and NetFlix have such crap streaming selections - but they at leat work. I've had zero technical issues on a number of deivces with those services. Why can't this be just as easy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Glenda,

as you can see in the previous post, you can only make one device change per month. It looks as though you have done this and so you can add a new device as this will be another change.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Kathrin

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

194 REPLIES 194
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility and explain your situation and requirements.

The easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should now be resolved for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello im trying watch movies on my nowtv and its saying ive got to many devices but ive only got one device thats on there and theres free slots available to add devices please help me thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please visit Live Chat. They will be able to help you.

Go to the help link then to contact us, answer the two drop down questions then if needed scroll down the page and you will see links to Live Chat, Email and Forum.

If the Live Chat option is missing everyone is busy and you should try again in a few minutes.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems no matter how many time a user tell this company about the issue of devices reached is causing viewing problems, they are not listening to the most important point that people have NOT reached maximum devices. I cancelled mine after have one pc on; but would not let me watch any others. I cancelled the PC so then it wouldnt let me watch on anything! So why would I pay a months pass to pay to watch, er nothing? Get a grip company and start actually llistening to your customers instead of treating them like alogorithms.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my subscription because I was having so many issues with the nowtv player. I decided to reinstate it and try a different browser. I am now using silverlight but it reads that I have had too many devices. Yet I cant view on any devices and there are no devices in my list, PLEASE can someone help fix this? In my view if the subscription has been reinstated, surely the device manager should be reset. I will give this 24 hours to be resolved, then I will be cancelling my subscription this time for good.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

My account is saying device limit reached. however there is no device attached and or four slot are showing empty.

can this be sorted ASAP.

Cheers

Diego.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, i am experiencing exactly the same, i have removed all deivces apart from my copmputer, and stil the same....

any ideas?? 

thanks

rich 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no issue here, you have used up your amount of changes in your 30 day period.

We have allowed your 1 change back for 30 days on this occasion.

Please make sure you are aware that you can register up to 4 devices and make 1 change every 30 days to avoid this in future.

Char

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much Char-A !!

have a great new year 🙂