cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Managing devices issue

i have a problem I am trying to add a new box to my account but I can't I have deleted unused slots that I was using but it won't let me add it
The box is for my sons bedroom so waiting till beginning of the month is not good enough please can this be sorted
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get onto live chat
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can't get onto live chat

@Anonymous User would you be using a mobile device by any chance? You should really be using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac to access live chat. The web browsers on mobile devices can have limitations which prevent aspects of complicated websites like nowTV from working.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should be sorted for you now 🙂

Let us know if you still have the same issue.

Birgit

NOW TV Team