cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Linux download or watch in browser?

I have just joined the trial - and it looks as if you have not arrived in this century yet?

Where is a Linux version of your viewer?

Or at least a "watch in browser" version of NOW TV.

Is nowtv perhaps too poor a company to afford Linux programmers?  What about we users are crowdfunding a Linux port & recompilation of your mac or windows client?

Anything else that might help me now?
I wanna watch TV now.

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User sounds like you might have to go for you old school and watch TV on ..... Be prepared for this, I hope you are sitting down.... a television.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@4268

Hi 4268

You mean............

Dogs Watching TV.gif

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

That's exactly right ukbob

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

any news?

Linux port of the software?

Watch in browser?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot watch NowTV on my phone neither.

*sigh*

It is a rooted LineageOS.
(Unrooted default OS phones are for sheep.)

I get this message:

Sorry this device has been modified. Now TV is not supported on this device. Please remove the modifications or continue on another device.

So ... what now?

1) You have no Linux player, nor web browser player, see: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/Linux-download-or-watch-in-browser/m-p/440415

2) Your Windows player has bugs, on Windows 7 it cannot show the episode that I want to watch, see: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Windows-PCs-Laptops/crash-on-windows-7-windows-Now-TV-Player-has-stop...

3) You only allow sheep phones, but exclude us serious phone users.

Looks like TV is really only for the dumb people who buy a Lidl laptop with Windows 10, or let google watch every step of their unwiped Android phones.

Probably better for me anyways. TV dumbs you down, no?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any news on this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any news?