cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting F20000 error code when trying to use TV player on Windows 10 laptop 2018

Is there a fix for this as i have followed the help article advice and i still get the same error code

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting pretty sick and tired of this fault , their chat line is also a pain to find on the website, any help guys? Also has anyone had this elusive email which is meant to help with this error code? I have windows 7 but I still get the same issues although its a code f20002 instead.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This only started to me when i clicked the Always use this option when I got the box onscreen that states open nowtvplayer, I always clicked open but when i ticked box stating always use this option it never workrd again, HELP!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having spent two days deleting and reinstalling I've just found this forum and am slightly relieved that it's not just me. I've had Now TV for a couple of weeks with it not working just now and again. It's now at the point when I constantly get the error message. I'm paying for nothing at the moment, it's time they got this sorted.