cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message f20000 and no NowTV

I signed up for a weeks pass for Sky Sports. After 4 days of viewing I received error message f200000 and the Now TV app failed to work.

I then had an hours online chat with a polite assistant who was unable to resolve the issue. I then asked him to make sure that my account was closed and no further charges would apply. 

Next day 9th June I receive a message- 

Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

I understand your concern that you're not able to watch NOW TV Content.

I would not like a precious customer like you to face such a hassle as this is not the way we make a impression on our valuable customers.

I know how annoying this can be be, worry not we will definitely get this sorted for you.

So lets see what happens next. So far its not Nowtv.

66 REPLIES 66
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

If you haven't done-so already, can you guys list the specifications of your PC's so they can be passed onto the NOW TV developers. Such as: -

• OS version plus whether it's 32 or 64-bit
  • Processor type and speed
  • RAM size
  • Graphics card/GPU type
  • Does your PC have an HDMI output port

Any detailed information could be of help...

Cheers all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

HP Laptop

Win 10 64 bit

i5 6200 2.3ghz

8.00 gb ram

standard board video

Yes HDMI

Runs and streams movies no probs.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What type of computer on OS are you using?

There are a couple of topics about this issue for Windows computers users here: f20000 error win 10 and ERROR CODE F20000 on Windows 8.1

And another for Mac computer users here: Error code f20000

With respect, there's no point having more topics about the same issue!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Laptop i5 with Windows 10 

Ive tried different browsers- Firefox, Chrome, and Edge

All worked for the first 4 days.

iphone 7 loads Nowtv and shows the channels. When I select the channel the screen shows a loading symbol and freezes.

Nowtv have gone through all the various fix options on their online chat. Nothing worked. Then I receive this  message from NOWTV

"We will definately fix it for you"

That was yesterday morning. So far no other contact.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

So sorry to hear about your problems @Anonymous User. Personally I don't access the NOW TV service using a computer or mobile device so I can't help you. 

A few other Windows 8 and 10 users seem to be suffering the same problem. I wonder if any of them have found a solution. Sadly quite often when people do find solutions, they don't return to the forum and tell everybody else Smiley Mad

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, thanks. 

Well I've lost my moneys worth maybe people just give up and its not fixed. I think for working on the TV its OK.

As I said in my post I have received an encouraging message from NOWtv, however it has all gone quiet from them since.

I have prompted them to reply.

I think this f200000 error is something they cannot fully fix.

I've now posted on the windows 10 topics so I will drop this thread.

All the best

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My pc specs not they make much difference as nowtv was fine up til a couple of weeks ago are:

OS - Windows 10 pro x64

Mobo - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z

CPU - AMD FX8350 Black Edition

RAM - 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast

GPU - MSI Armor 2x Nvidia Geforce 980ti.

As I mentioned Nowtv was fine. Haven't watched it on pc for a couple of weeks until today and all I get is error code f20000.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

My pc specs not they make much difference as nowtv was fine up til a couple of weeks ago are:

OS - Windows 10 pro x64

Mobo - Asus Crosshair V Formula Z

CPU - AMD FX8350 Black Edition

RAM - 16gb Kingston HyperX Beast

GPU - MSI Armor 2x Nvidia Geforce 980ti.

As I mentioned Nowtv was fine. Haven't watched it on pc for a couple of weeks until today and all I get is error code f20000.

@Anonymous User Are you using a Dual Monitor set up? Off topic but are you gonna upgrade to Ryzen anytime soon lol.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Single monitor, LG 34" Ultrawide. Definitely looking at Ryzen. Have to wait a few months tho. BTW on topic I have found Nowtv plays in IE just not firefox. So just in time for the Canadian GPSmiley Happy

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Single monitor, LG 34" Ultrawide. Definitely looking at Ryzen. Have to wait a few months tho. BTW on topic I have found Nowtv plays in IE just not firefox. So just in time for the Canadian GPSmiley Happy

Nice nice, great setup. Anyway, thats happy days then however there is also an App on the Windows Store whihc may be more useful. However ti will take a device spot up so after the GP, try that out and if you need slots give me a shout on this or visit Live Chat. Thanks @Anonymous User