cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message f20000 and no NowTV

I signed up for a weeks pass for Sky Sports. After 4 days of viewing I received error message f200000 and the Now TV app failed to work.

I then had an hours online chat with a polite assistant who was unable to resolve the issue. I then asked him to make sure that my account was closed and no further charges would apply. 

Next day 9th June I receive a message- 

Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

I understand your concern that you're not able to watch NOW TV Content.

I would not like a precious customer like you to face such a hassle as this is not the way we make a impression on our valuable customers.

I know how annoying this can be be, worry not we will definitely get this sorted for you.

So lets see what happens next. So far its not Nowtv.

66 REPLIES 66
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI, you say you downloaded an app from Windows. When I search it says it can't find anything. What app are you using?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

HI, you say you downloaded an app from Windows. When I search it says it can't find anything. What app are you using?

@Anonymous User https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157 this one here should work for you 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Questa soluzione ha funzionato anche con Windows 7 Home Edition.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

useless useless service, by far the worst TV provider of all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

tried everything you people suck at your job

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I have the Now TV app and Ciscovideoguard installed and running at startup.

I get the error f20000 when trying to run NowTV

Can you help with this please.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive got the same problems on a mini pc and a laptop, both i7 with 8Gb RAM, its not the connection, as I can view on mobile devices in the same room. Have restared both PCS many times and used different browsers on each.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi kersplosh,

This is my experience-

(I have windows 10 and iphone7)

I signed up for a weeks pass for Sky Sports. After 4 days of viewing I received error message f200000 and the Now TV app failed to work.

I then had an hours online chat with a polite assistant who was unable to resolve the issue. I then asked him to make sure that my account was closed and no further charges would apply. 

Next day 9th June I receive a message- 

Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

I understand your concern that you're not able to watch NOW TV Content.

I would not like a precious customer like you to face such a hassle as this is not the way we make a impression on our valuable customers.

I know how annoying this can be be, worry not we will definitely get this sorted for you.

So lets see what happens next. So far its not Nowtv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing your experiences @Anonymous User

I ended up using my android phone to chromecast to the tv, which was acceptable - but I really wanted to watch on my PC (as its in a different room), can have twitter/text updates on the monitor next to the video stream.  In addition to the two PCs I also tried to install on my Mac Mini and got exactly the same problem. I think they've got some serious environment issues going on. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to watch now tv on my computer. It comes up with oops there is a problem please shut down and try again error f20000, each time I try again at the bottom come a message javascriptvoid. Please advise as this has happened for several days now....... not happy at all.