cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 404 on live chat

Hi I have been advised to contact live chat to solve an issue but 404 is present when I try.

this is very frustrating as am trying to sort out an issue without having to write for ages to interact with someone online.  I'm all for a modern age but this is making everything very frustrating to say the least. I am now into my second hour of trying to solve the issue which I would consider to be a very simple fix

can you fix the live chat issue if you can and also just rest my account so I can add the devices I need to instead of one a month when I can only use the system with one device.  Not happy!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry about that 😞

I'll get this sorted for you, keep an eye on your emails. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, i'm getting ver frustrated as the last 3 nights my pc won't work with the HDMI cable to the TV.  I've been using this for months now and its worked before with Now TV...plus i just ran a test using iPlayer and playing content through that - worked fine on my pc and played over to the TV.

Please help!  if no solution then I'll have to cancel as this is one of my key viewing formats.

Lauren

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Our content is subject to DRM so the content would only play on the device it's licensed for in this case the PC. TV to HDMI isn't an officially supported method so you will find it can suddenly stop working. 

To watch on a Pc we recomend one of the devices we support - here's a list.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I sort this out? everytime i try and watch the walking dead it comes up with error 404.

Many thanks

Shelley

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I am guessing that you are trying to watch on a laptop/pc? If so and it is windows 8 or above use the app. If you are using a PC with Windows 8 or 10 it is recommended that you use the app. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/now-tv/9wzdncrdm157

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv uses a re occuring payment not direct debit so you have to go into your bank and use internal phone to speak to banking and they will stop it and you can also file a dispute to claim money back