cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 404 on live chat

Hi I have been advised to contact live chat to solve an issue but 404 is present when I try.

this is very frustrating as am trying to sort out an issue without having to write for ages to interact with someone online.  I'm all for a modern age but this is making everything very frustrating to say the least. I am now into my second hour of trying to solve the issue which I would consider to be a very simple fix

can you fix the live chat issue if you can and also just rest my account so I can add the devices I need to instead of one a month when I can only use the system with one device.  Not happy!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry about that 😞

I'll get this sorted for you, keep an eye on your emails. 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tweeted and tried contact us and cant reach anyone...i need to cancel both my passes as I never use NOW and i have already been charged and there is no email address to reach anyone and no phone number. I would like to be reimbursed immediately as you have charged me today.

Can someone please get back to me ASAP and tell me how to get this done....very irritated by youre lack of customer serviceSmiley Mad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can reach Live Chat or Email via the relevant help pages, in your case I'd suggest using http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have tweeted and tried contact us and cant reach anyone...i need to cancel both my passes as I never use NOW and i have already been charged and there is no email address to reach anyone and no phone number. I would like to be reimbursed immediately as you have charged me today.

Can someone please get back to me ASAP and tell me how to get this done....very irritated by youre lack of customer serviceSmiley Mad

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help click "help centre"

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Note the advice above assumes you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac (using one of these devices . To contact now TV is in fact recommended)

EDIT

also see @Anonymous User's post above Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the live chat and everything has been sorted...thank you all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i can niot get on live chat and i have forgot my username and password and my password to my email...

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi i can niot get on live chat and i have forgot my username and password and my password to my email...

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: I've forgotten my username or password

Cheers

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I've sent you an email to the email you've used on our Forum with a request for some more information to help you get back into your account.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

I have just installed NowTV and Siverlight to play. I have checked the internet options to enable enhancehd protective mode. The videos or entertainment will not play just comes up error 404. Can you help

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Unfortunately you have not mentioned the type of computer you are using. However, if it's a PC running Windows 8 (or higher) the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Sorry was running it on a PC with windows 8.1. Its now running perfectly thank you. What a star

Ian