cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Reached

after watching one movie on the ps3 app I went to bedroom to watch another for it to say devcice limit reached, went back to the ps3 and it's saying the same thing, checked in the device manager and it's saying no device are attched to this account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi dragonheat,

Thank you for your message.

We're sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I have reset your devices so you should be able to play out movies again.

Kind Regards,

Leon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

524 REPLIES 524
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue - I deleted a device and now can't add the new one as 'limit reached', it's been about 2 months ago since I added my last device. Does deleting a device count as your change rather than adding a device?
Also looking at getting a Now Smart box, will it be this issue still when it comes to setting up my account on there?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That should be resolved for you @Anonymous User

Just for future reference our live chat team can sort this issue out really quickly for you.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just updated my laptop, it's been one of the registered devices on my account for a long time, now anytime I try to watch it tells me that my device limit is reached.

I don't want to remove it and add it again because I'll have to wait ages to add it back to the account.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Joel

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,
This issue is causing big headaches as I signed up for movies for my daughter to watch them on her phone and when the connection dropped she wanted to watch on her TV then I was told that the device limit was reached and deleted all the devices except the main TV. Now she cannot even watch it on her phone as we were told to delete it before and now cannot add it as it says we have to wait until January. This completely sacks as what is the reason for signing up if you cannot watch it. Now she is crying and screaming because she cannot watch the movie she was looking forward to and holding me responsible for it. Thanks a bunch!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum

If you've watched on four different devices in the past then the device limit rules kick in, where you can now only add one new device a month, even if you delete several.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can reset your devices  for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi now TV I accidentally removed three devices off of my account, I didn't realise the option I selected would completely remove them from use and now it's saying I can't add any new devices for another month? Is it possible to reset my account to put back the other three devices I accidentally deleted?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

When it comes to device resetting issues, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just got a 3 month film trial I have 2 devices paired and can't watch anything on anyone please can someone help!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

As you may or may not be aware, the NOW TV service permits you to register up-to four playback devices and view their service on up-to two. Ordinarily you can change one registered device per month. You can find out which devices you currently have registered by selecting the: 'My Account' button and accessing 'Manage Devices'.

That being said, for 'forced' device limit resetting you will need contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility (but please be aware they are not obliged to perform this service). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers