cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device limit reached due to windows 10 upgrade.

I'm very annoyed and frustrated, I can't watch any now tv shows after upgrading all the household pcs to windows 10. It keeps telling me I have reached my device limit, even though I have deleted all but one and that one won't let me on. I wanted to cuddle up with the missus tonight and watch a movie for the first time in ages and I'm being prevented from doing so. In an era when most streaming services allow your account to be on multiple devices, this is positively archaic. It says I can't add a new device until February, which luckily is tomorrow. Utterly pathetic!

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and it has blocked me from using this device even though I have less than the 4 device allocation!!!

Now I have to wait - So my account tells me untl the 1st of June until I can add another device!

This is not great service from a streaming provider!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I have allowed you 2 extra changes this month so you can view as an exception to our device policy.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I upgraded to windows 10 earlier in the week and now I can't use NowTV from that device. I've reached my limit for May. Will I have to wait until next month before I can watch on my laptop?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just had a live chat about my problem and the NowTV person was great - sorted me out straight away!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad our team were able to help you out 🙂

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Following a Windows 10 upgrade the services no longer operates as a consquence of a device slot limit - I disabled a console this month and added that windows client prior to the upgrade and now that client no longer works following the enforced Win10 upgrade by Microsoft

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue has now been sorted 🙂

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi just updated desk top pc to windows 10 which I was using yesterday to watch now.tv to find I can no longer due to limit reached.

10 days ago tried to get now tv working on main pc (windows 7) but it would not download the licence so set up iphone and that worked great, having a spare virgin PC turned that on and thats been great on windows 7 until tonight when I upgraded to windows 10 so no more now tv on a decent screen.

Also purchased a now-box to use on the portable tv but can not use that yet due to device limits! I can understand the 4 devices, 2 watching max but so far have never got more than two working.

Looks l ike I'm stuck with the iphone only for the next couple of weeks and the GP this weekend - thanks windows 10 upgrade!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Have a word on LIVE CHAT with staff member - if you explain situation, and ask nicely, they'll reset your device limit

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices and click Contact Us in blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post. 

Can you try now please and let me know what happens?

Birgit

NOW TV Team