cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Consistenly being logged out

I am consistenly being logged out of NowTV, both whilst im watching movies and TV shows. It's usually around an hour to 1h 20m. What ever im watching will close citing and error and i'll have to log back in. Then when I restart watching it doesn't resume at the point from where I was cut off.

I dont pay for what im watching to be cut off like that. It's been happening for a little while, but now i've had enough. I was just watching an episode of 'The Walking Dead' which has a 42min run time, plus about 5 mins of browsing. When I went to go and watch the next episode, I was logged out and had to re-login again. It's becoming a mighty pain in the tush.

Watching on a FireFox browser v45.0.2. Using Windows 7 Home Premium OS.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes , it's Virgin media.
Have sorted it now by using the Now T.V App.
Didn't realise it worked on Windows 8.1 .
Thanks for the reply in any case.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing exactly the same when viewing on laptop. After about an hour it logs out its very frustrating, please sort the problem out.

Also why cant we have a stay logged in function?

bacillus
Expert

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am consistenly being logged out of NowTV, both whilst im watching movies and TV shows. It's usually around an hour to 1h 20m. What ever im watching will close citing and error and i'll have to log back in. Then when I restart watching it doesn't resume at the point from where I was cut off.

I dont pay for what im watching to be cut off like that. It's been happening for a little while, but now i've had enough. I was just watching an episode of 'The Walking Dead' which has a 42min run time, plus about 5 mins of browsing. When I went to go and watch the next episode, I was logged out and had to re-login again. It's becoming a mighty pain in the tush.

Watching on a FireFox browser v45.0.2. Using Windows 7 Home Premium OS.

I too am seeing this logging out behaviour with win 10 using IE11. My isp is sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @bacillus

Sorry to see you're having issues. As you are on Windows 10, have you tried downloading the NOW TV app for free from Windows Store to see if this works better for you? Let us know if that helps.

Thanks

Bisa

NOW TV Team