cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Consistenly being logged out

I am consistenly being logged out of NowTV, both whilst im watching movies and TV shows. It's usually around an hour to 1h 20m. What ever im watching will close citing and error and i'll have to log back in. Then when I restart watching it doesn't resume at the point from where I was cut off.

I dont pay for what im watching to be cut off like that. It's been happening for a little while, but now i've had enough. I was just watching an episode of 'The Walking Dead' which has a 42min run time, plus about 5 mins of browsing. When I went to go and watch the next episode, I was logged out and had to re-login again. It's becoming a mighty pain in the tush.

Watching on a FireFox browser v45.0.2. Using Windows 7 Home Premium OS.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User NOW TV are aware of the issue and are trying to track down the bug. If you have any other supported devices you can watch uninterrupted. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay, thanks you for your reply. It appears even the consistency is inconsistent. Been okay since this posting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is also happening to me on a sports pass. The box doesn't have a great wifi reach so I use my laptop upstairs and plug into tv, using Firefox or internet explorer it cancels stream after about an hour and I have to refresh page and sign back in again. Windows 10 here
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, getting logged out every hour. I am using Internet Explorer on my laptop. Pretty frustrating when you are in the middle of watching something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also seeing this problem, automatic log out every hour on a Sky Sports week pass.

Laptop is running Windows 10 64 bit, using Firefox browser to watch NowTV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Also seeing this problem, automatic log out every hour on a Sky Sports week pass.

Laptop is running Windows 10 64 bit, using Firefox browser to watch NowTV.

@Anonymous User

If you got a spare device slot, have you tried the free dedicated NowTV app in the Microsoft Store.

I got a Windows 10 tablet and imo the NowTV app works better than the FireFox browser.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a try tomorrow and report back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here £10 for a pass to be logged out in the middle of whatever Sports event I am watching.

Not good enough by a long way.

P.C Windows 8.1 ,Firefox.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this, Would you be able to let me know who your Internet provider is ?

Thanks

Andy