cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code c0262500

Hi All,

Recently updated my Samsung Ativ Lite to windows 10 and the app no longer works...

Spoken to SIX now tv live chat help team tonight with no joy. c0262500 error code and no playback. Anybody got any ideas? Graphics driver is fully up to date.

Many thanks

116 REPLIES 116
sirchinny
Scholar

I had this issue but was told to use the app.

The app worked until I tried to change channel, then I got error c0262500, so missed the end of the cricket.

Now TV is an absolute shambles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I suggest doing a Google search for c0262500, you'll see a number of suggestions including those from other streaming services. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

[DELETED]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI, just purchsed a HP laptop and installed now TV. but unable to play any TV to works, comes up with the message below 

unable to play video contant, contact nowTV help error code CO262500

please help on what the problem is, thanks

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

HI, just purchsed a HP laptop and installed now TV. but unable to play any TV to works, comes up with the message below 

unable to play video contant, contact nowTV help error code CO262500

please help on what the problem is, thanks

Hi @Anonymous User

I take it it's a Windows 8 or Windows 10 laptop as you said you had installed now TV, so I assume you mean the nowTV Windows app and that you're not using Silverlight?

I look forward to your reply Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Uninstall Windows update updated drivers and get the drivers manualy from Intell or Nvidia... (don't think HP ever used AMD chips. )

If your a windows 10 pro license user you can disable and delay updates... by hitting the defer option in the updates section settings...  there was an app to download to create a Black list on windows 10 for windows update to not update drivers as they were put on the black list...  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi yes, using window 10 and through the no TV app
When you try and watch any live TV or programs,
The screen says unable to play video and saying contact now TV with error code C0262500
If you have any advise this will be great
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

@Anonymous User gave few steps to try if you wish. We also have some you can try (I'll send them via email).

Have you tried to use NOW TV via web browser? 

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just resolved this error , i had to open device manager selected intel display adapter and updated the driver from a list on the computer. Works fine now.

Driver date 17/7/2015 Driver version 10.18.15.4256

I have a HP Envy.