Audio out of sync

on a pc using firefox audio is 30 secs in front of pictures, help please

5 REPLIES 5
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

on a pc using firefox audio is 30 secs in front of pictures, help please

Hi @Anonymous User Sorry for the late repsonse. If your using Windows PC and its above Windows 7 so either Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 you would be better off downloading the NOW TV App from the windows store. This will ensure that your stream works perfectly 🙂 Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Tony-D.This does not ensure your stream works perfectly. Whatever browser used you are now forced to use the Win 10 app. The app is and has always been awful and we're well into 2018. Audio is out of sync, just a second but noticable, as it always has been for the app. Before I could use IE and silverlight with absolutely no problems. That seems to have been ditched now as only the app opens. On the subject of ditching things why has the 7 day guide gone(Sports)? What is the reasoning behind that.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Tony-D.This does not ensure your stream works perfectly. Whatever browser used you are now forced to use the Win 10 app. The app is and has always been awful and we're well into 2018. Audio is out of sync, just a second but noticable, as it always has been for the app. Before I could use IE and silverlight with absolutely no problems. That seems to have been ditched now as only the app opens. On the subject of ditching things why has the 7 day guide gone(Sports)? What is the reasoning behind that.

@Anonymous User I tested the app on a few PCs last year and found that it worked pretty smoothly. So I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble using it now. We are taking on all your comments and concerns though and passing it to our dev teams who are working on improving the service. I have been on this case over the past week to make sure all your feedback is heard and being worked on. As soon as I get any updates I will let you know on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

using windows 10 will try via the app 

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Was this on one thing in particular or multiple things? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂