cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio and video out of sync and choppy and slow buffering

The now TV player and the Now TV service is really really poor. How can you watch a programme when the Audio and video are out of sync?
Also they won't let me watch on another device with a stupid error message saying I have exceeded the maximum number of devices. Fair enough, I shut them all down but it still doesn't work.

Why do you try and make it as hard as possible for a customer to watch? It's a very stupid tactic as I will just protest with cancelling my subscription. I wasted a whole Sunday after trying to get now TV to work so I can watch a drama to relax but instead it has made me more stressed.

0/10 for Now TV

4 REPLIES 4
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless you are using other devices to access the NOW TV service, it seems most odd that you've run out of device slots!

By way of confirmation... While you're logged onto this forum (using the log-in details you previously tried with your playback device), click on 'My Account' and visit 'My devices'. What devices do you see? Are you still using 'all' the listed devices? 

When it comes to device resetting, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your situation to them... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such things 😉

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, if your PC is running Windows 8 (or higher) the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the exact same problem! I have downloaded the NowTV app and it is jittery and stuttery and unwatchable. I am now unable to watch anything so will be stoping my subscription.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

the same problem here !!!!just sighned up today so i can watch the handmaids tale season 1,spent all day trying to fix it,its not my laptop either as it plays fine with netflix and amazon,so dissapointed,i have no chioce but to unsubscribe,id like my money back to as iv not watched a single thing,but i very much doubhts that wil happen....great relaxing day this has been,think a willstick to my art to relax,computors are ****lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

iv also tried chatting to 3 different people on live chat and they are just telling me to try the things iv already tried....i amsorry now tv but i do think this is a con so that we think our broadband speed is not fast enough,real us in with our favurites then once we connect with you,i bet you it will work,well no thanks ,i will stick with amazon and netflix bye bye 🙂