cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio/Visual out of sync and Jumpy

Hi,

Just tried to tune in to watch game of thrones, probably the only reason we pay for this plus a movie subscription while we're here and YET AGAIN the audio and visual were totally out of sync and unwatchable. Tried restarting internet explorer, deleting history, the now tv player, tried downloading the app but it won't let me watch videos in there. How difficult can it be to make something that just works? Will persevere with this nonsense, hope that we can just get this series watched somehow then get Netflix. A constant source of frustration... friends ask me if they should buy this service and I just warn them off. How would this look on me if they went through this on my recommendation?

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you have a TV?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I run an HDMI lead from the laptop to the TV when we want to use NowTV

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User then this might be better for you http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/smart-tv/now-tv-box-with-3-month-entertainment-pass-10136496-pdt.html
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.