cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Allowance error message

I have the same issue I have had only 3 devices on my list so I try and use one what's already on the listen and the error message comes up. I have deleted them all off and tried to add it back on and it has said the same message.
2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like you've reached your device limit. It's possible one of your devices has updated the NOW TV app and has been mistakenly seen by the system as a new device.

You can either wait for a member of the NOW TV Team to pick up your post and they will look into this for you (might take a day or two if they are particularly busy). Or if your need is urgent you could have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they would be willing to reset your devices for you. This would then allow you to add your devices back on again.

To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, @Anonymous User

You can add up to four devices to a NOW TV account. This applies to all passes, and a device is considered registered whenever you've started streaming with it. Once you’ve added your four devices, you can make one change to your devices each calendar month. 

Here's a quick example;

User-added image

This means that even if you’ve removed more than one device,  such as you've stated, you can still only add one device each calendar month. So you might still see the message above when you have fewer than four devices added.

If you try to watch NOW TV on a new device after you’ve added four devices, you'll see this message:

User-added image

If you try to watch NOW TV on a new device when you’ve already made your change this month, you’ll see this message:

User-added image

If you try to watch NOW TV on three or more devices at the same time, you'll see this message:

User-added image

If you feel that your device list hasn't been populated for this calender month, and believe it is in error, please click here to visit the NOW TV Help Center, where you can reach out to the team who can investigate this further. Or, as @Andy has suggested, you can wait until a NOW TV official takes on this issue. In some cases, your device list can be reset as a one-time accommodation.

Thanks!

Osculogic