cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Adding a new device

I have the chromecast added as one of my devices and tried to cast a movie from my laptop using the chrome browser.  However as this is not supported i tried via firefox as the onscreen prompt suggested and as a result i have now reached my max devices for this month.  Unfortunately i can't cast from firefox and am therefore stuck watching the movies on my laptop which is not ideal for the family. is there anyway that i can add my android as a device this month?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Adding a new device

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

1 Reply
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Adding a new device

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post