cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accidentally removed a device now I can't access Now Tv

I accidentally removed multiple devices as it stated on my device that I had used the maximum number of devices. I only had 3 other devices connected so I removed them to see if this would fix the problem, not knowing I couldn't reactive them for a whole month
4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you are quick you may still catch chat who can help you. They shut at 12 please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Explain to them problem and they can sort it.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chat button has been gray for the past 30 minutes
Legend 5
Legend 5

Should be open again at 8. Unfortunately they can be busy. They are still best place to help you quickest. However I will tag @Anonymous User one of the Now forum team they usually start at 10. He can help if you have not been able to reach chat before he sees this.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm very sorry to hear you've had device issues.

I've granted you some changes for your account 🙂

If you need any further help, please let us know.

Cheers,

Rob

NOW TV Team