cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to me promptly. If you are able to, please can you pass my query on to the relevant person to contact me.

I trust you'll bear in mind, it's taken me (and presumably others) around an hour of my evening, allowing for attempts to restart the box, contacting via the website etc. so are you able to advise how Now TV generally rectify these complaints? E.g. 1 hour of time + no sports, which I've paid for specifically to watch the football. I trust that's a reasonable amount to consider?

I've got no idea what usually happens, but I'd like to make clear that it's not sufficient to simply give customers a one day pass (if that was the intention), bearing in mind the inconvenience, time taken etc. on top of the lack of what we're paying for.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am having the same problem. Can this be fixed or do i need a new box?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User no need for a new box, by 10pm the bug will fall off and you'll be able to use it again.

sirchinny
Scholar

I'm EXACTLY the same. Trying to watch City v Newcastle, but off to the pub AGAIN, whilst the wife watches it on the laptop.

Now TV do not give a toss about their customers. The whole service has been an absolute shambles since Day 1.  BUT THEY NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE CHARGING.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with my Roku box and the app restarting as soon as the sports section is selected.

Having purchased a month pass for the first time, I would appreciate an extension on the pass to compensate.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is alSo doing the same thing, I'd like some sort of recompense please as I also wanted to watch the Newcastle V City game.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I actually buy a week pass and can't watch the game, so bad!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Listening to Charlie Nicholas talk about the match on Sky Sports News really isn't what I was after

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me problem here too !! 😞 

Whats going on ???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not happy as have a 7 day sports pass and can not watch the Newcastle game.