cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was working fine last night for the Spurs game. 

It has to be a problem with the updated software as that is the only thing that has changed since yesterday,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not the box software, the bug is that tonight Soccer Special has no description as someone at Sky forgot to add it. Unfortunately instead of just displaying nothing the NOW TV app just crashes. Something similar happened a couple of months ago with Teleshopping at 6am in the morning on one of the normal TV channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem

unhappynangry

pathetic service 

watching on a friends I-phone 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also couldn't watch the game this evening, paid out for a week pass to watch all the games this week so very annoyed. It better not do it it tomorrow when the Liverpool v Everton game is on!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Please see this post for information on tonight incident.

All updates and relevant information regarding this will be posted here so subscribe for updates as they happen.

Our sincere apologies for this unseen technical issue. Thank you for your understanding and patience while we get this fixed.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As expected now that Soccer Special has finished the box no longer crashes when selecting Sky Sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - will not load sports at all, resets.

Any suggestions please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here can't watch any sky sports

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is nothing you can do with the box. If you have any other devices you should be fine, but this bug is whilst Soccer Special is on, and until either someone at NOW TV/Sky fix it, or the programme finishes your box will keep kicking you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, just bought a week pass £10.99 any attempts to load Sky Sports or Activate/Buy pass is returning to the home screen.

Wasted purchase now, 25 minutes of the game gone and guests departed to another house.