cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If anyone else is having the same issue and can't watch the game tonight via any other means please add your names to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same problem not loading sky sports, does anybody know a contact number for now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is no phone number for NOW TV as they are online only. You could try live chat, but I'm guessing the queue time is going to be huge. Based on previous experience posting here is enough to get a formal response including compensation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't watch the football and this is a huge game being a Newcastle fan! So disappointing when the device has been flawless up until now 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

atching it by other means is not the issue, when I buy a pass I expect it to work from Now TV's own box, the fact I am watching it on a 10 inch ipad is not what I paid for i want the full 60 inches, and that isnt the wife talking.  I expect a minimum of a free day pass, think that is reasonable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports not loading either.....money back please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great *NOT.......... buy a week pass n can't watch it on my TV (NOt happy)!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch the Man City game because sports software crashes on NOW box.  It automatically updated last night at 11.30 so there is obviously a bug in the update.  What a waste of time and money.

Need an URGENT update on the software to fix this asap.

Does anyone know if a factory re-set will re-install the old software?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the bug isn't with the update it would have happened on older versions too. The problem is Sky Sports News is missing the summary to Soccer Special and the app just crashes. It's the first time I've seen it happen and I'm sure Sky will take steps to stop it happening again.

If you are fast with the remote it is possible to move down to Sky Sports 1 before the app crashes and then you can watch the game.