cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Once hovering over the sports section to click the channel it's signs me out straight away
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky and NOW TV  shouldn't be surprised if "customers" resort to Kodi boxes to stream Sky channels. We got a Free NOW TV 1 day Sports pass the other day. We activated it and got the acknowledgement email back. Then spent an inordinately amount of time  just trying to get The Open on our NOW TV box defies belief. ,?

After chatting to NOW  TV foreign agents ( with no success ) then phoning Sky to be told they don't deal with NOW TV  problems and to activate via a PC as our iPad won't do it. We have given up.

Will find another (?) way to watch.

Goodbye Sky and Now TV 😱.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brivel...I'm in your camp...re pass being activated.

It has been a painful and extremely frustrating experience....

And regarding the 'help-line'...I am better not to printing my opinion!!!

I am 'now' listening to 5live!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the support re activating Now TV passes. But Sky sent us details of their "new" Pick your Sport Channel. Great idea letting Sky users get a channel, for example, for Premier Football only at £18 a month.

i would like Premier Football and Golf for £22 a month, not really fussed about other sports. So that would be £154,for 7 months (Sept thru April). Why cant NOW TV offer customers something similar, they want £39.99 a month for ALL sports, that's  £279.93 for the same 7 months. Not really a good deal in comparison.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks for the support re activating Now TV passes. But Sky sent us details of their "new" Pick your Sport Channel. Great idea letting Sky users get a channel, for example, for Premier Football only at £18 a month.

i would like Premier Football and Golf for £22 a month, not really fussed about other sports. So that would be £154,for 7 months (Sept thru April). Why cant NOW TV offer customers something similar, they want £39.99 a month for ALL sports, that's  £279.93 for the same 7 months. Not really a good deal in comparison.

If Sky is a better deal get Sky.

However to pay "just" £22/month for Golf & Football you have to get the base pack for £22/month which is £44/month which is £308 for the 7 months.

Also Now is only £34/month (not £39.99 as you stated)  which is £70 less at £238 so it is a good deal in comparison if you ain't fussed about anything else.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My error on the £39.99 but Sky Sports Premier Football is £18 and if you add, as I would Golf, then it's £22 a month. As NOW TV Sports Pass (Monthly) can be cancelled easily then just to watch football from, say August to next May 10 months that's £220.

The same 10 month period with NOW TV on Monthly passes would be £399.90.

My point was to ask why NOW TV don't offer selective sports channels as Sky do.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry that should have been £339.00 for 10 months 😱.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.