cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Everyone.

We will be in contact with all customers that were effected by this issue soon via email.

There is no need to contact us on live chat regarding this issue.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User so that means every customer?, as every customer was effected.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Everyone.

We will be in contact with all customers that were effected by this issue soon via email.

There is no need to contact us on live chat regarding this issue.

Thanks

Andy

Hope that is today then, because surely 48 hours is plenty of time to come up with a solution, but 48 hours is way to long to have not emailed your customers.

My view is you are trying to minimise the compensation impact by waiting to see who complains.  Previous contributors are correct in that it does not matter if they wanted to watch the match or not, a service paid for is a service that should be available.  This I think is the reason for the lack of a mass email to date to gauge the level of disquiet over the outtage, simple answer a lot.

Do the right thing, appropriately compensate your customers and of equal imporatnce both formally apologise and give assurances as to the stability of the service going forward.

I remain dissapointed with the lack of customer service being shown here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

anyone been contacted by email by "customer support" on this yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear that you were effected by the recent outage. 

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not fixed here.  I could watch Sky Sports if I was logged into the website but on both my Roku and NowTV boxes, I can't even see the Sky Sports channels listed.  There's a Sports entry but no > symbol and trying to view the channels crashes the app.

I contacted support a few days ago and they were very friendly but it's been radio silence since and no updates.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I see your in email contact with a member of the team.

Thanks

Andy

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We are responding to this issue by emailing all customers involved and as a general rule adviser's should be advising customers of this however it is at the discretion of the adviser to issue replacement passes. I know how frustrating this is but an email will be with you very soon addressing this.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Chris_Gregg72
Scholar

I had the same problem as everyone else appears to.....I have sky sports on a month pass which automatically renews if not cancelled, so giving me a day/week pass isn't going to make much difference, is anyone else like this that has contacted now TVs and what did they offer you 

Chris