cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hope we do get extensions on our passes
soniag
Advocate

PAID FOR  SPORTS DAY PASS BUT UNABLE TO WATCH CONTENT. HOW DO I CLAIM A REFUND??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Game over....bloomin sky sport on.... Useless!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have not been able to get on sky sports all night. When I try, the set top box resets to the home page. It is now 10.25,on the 19/4/2016 and still can't get on the damn thing. What is also anoying, is there is now phone number to ring to find out why.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's working for me now - sadly too late for Newcastle game. Hope it doesn't happen for Merseyside Derby tomorrow night. Look forward to refund from NowTv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

As per many of you football not working tonight this is extremely poor and not good when you have asked a few friends round to watch it. Surely the least they can do is give you a new pass whether it be a day, week or month whatever you've paid for.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been unable to watch any of the match tonight because of this issue. Appalling customer service - went on Live Chat to be told to wait 48 hours for email contact regarding the issue with no promise of solution or compensation is not acceptable. I've paid a lot of money to watch the football and have seen nothing at all tonight because of this. A refund is the absolute minimum people affected by this should be given.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely unable to get it to work on the tv box tonight. Frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there going to a refund for tonights botched football stream. Bought a week pass and tonights failure has angered me so much that sky should refund the money and give us a week of sport for free.

Also how do you make an official compliant this NowTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable