cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is very simple, I expect a communication from Now TV direct, it simply is not good enough, 24 hours after the issue and no email, offer of any compensation for loss of service and inconvenience.

If I do not get a direct communication within the next 24 hours the following will happen:

1. I will never buy a pass again in the future but will go to the pub, no matter how much I want to see a match I will cut off my nose to spite my face.

2. I will contact my card issuer and explore the possibility of a chargeback or refund for the full cost of the months pass I bought, and I would encourage others to do likwise.

3. I will ensure that each and every opportunity I have to comment on the service I have received from Now TV I will make clear my dissatisfaction. 

Now TV and Sky who effectively own it need to speak to their customers very soon and make them happy again or I can see more and more going to BT Sport who already have you guys on the ropes with a 10 count started in the great Pay to View battle.

24 hours and I have started the stopwatch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Typical start a chat to register complaint, get into some juicy discussion and crashes.  NOW TV you now have 23 hours and about 50 minutes, I am waiting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Eventually got a stable connection.

Anju: Thanks for contacting NOW TV, you are talking to Anju. Can I start by taking your full name and email address, please?
Me: XXX
Anju: Hi xxxxxx, thanks for sharing the details.
Anju: How can I help you today?
Me: The sports outage on Monday, still no communication. I am thinking of cancelling all subscriptions from tonight. See my forum post below.
Me: This is very simple, I expect a communication from Now TV direct, it simply is not good enough, 24 hours after the issue and no email, offer of any compensation for loss of service and inconvenience.

If I do not get a direct communication within the next 24 hours the following will happen:

1. I will never buy a pass again in the future but will go to the pub, no matter how much I want to see a match I will cut off my nose to spite my face.
2. I will contact my card issuer and explore the possibility of a chargeback or refund for the full cost of the months pass I bought, and I would encourage others to do likwise.
3. I will ensure that each and every opportunity I have to comment on the service I have received from Now TV I will make clear my dissatisfaction.

Now TV and Sky who effectively own it need to speak to their customers very soon and make them happy again or I can see more and more going to BT Sport who already have you guys on the ropes with a 10 count started in the great Pay to View battle.

24 hours and I have started the stopwatch.
Me: If you want to offer me a free 7 day pass I will consider it, if you can not do so then escalate this complaint.
Anju: I can understand your concern.
Me: I do not want understanding I want action
Anju: I'll pass this to our team concerned and be assured, our team will get back to you via email.
Me: And I should not have to ask for it, NOW TV should have sorted this out quickly
Me: If I have no response by tonight be advised I plan to cancel all Now TV subscriptions
Anju: Rest assured the issue has been resolved and our concerned will get back to you.
Me: The issue has been resolved but the matter of compensation has not, other members were being issued with compensation packages on the night to date there has been no communication at all from Now TV I am raging. I want a minimum of a 7 day pass confirmed by this evening, I spend on average £400 plus per year with NOW TV now multiply that loss up across other users.
Me: No more flannel, an operative telling me what i am being offered please by 11pm tonight
Anju: Don't worry, our concerned will get back to your via email with some compensation.
Me: And if no contact I will walk
Me: I would like a copy of this transcript can it be emailed to me?
Anju: Sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Anju: You can keep xxxxx as reference number of this chat.
Me: OK thank you, and please remember if someone does not contact me in the next 14 hours you will have lost me as a customer, not because of the downtime but because of the shoddy customer service folllowing it.
Anju: You're welcome, I'll pass on this to the concerned team on priority basis. We don't want our customer's to go through this experience.
Anju: We don't won't to loose our valuable customer.
Me: And you don't want to lose your customers so priority will help avoid that.
Me: I will leave it with you.
Anju: Alright, I'll forward this to the team.

Not holding my breath..........
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just returned home from work to watch the second half of Man City vs Newcastle, but when I load up Now TV on my Roku 3 box and go to sports it just returns to the main menu. I can browse entertainments and sports just fine, but moment I load sports it returns to the main Roku menu. I tried rebooting the box and it does the same after I reboot.

I also have a white now TV box so I tried and I get the same on this. Both boxes are registered devices (and I was able to watch the match yesterday without problems).

I have loaded it on my phone (also a registered device) and it works fine on there.

Why is it not working on my boxes?!!

I have a valid sky sports one month pass.

Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, if you are fast with the remote hitting down might let you highlight the City/Newcastle match which you can then watch, else I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks!

Please enter more information in the message box above.

eh?!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My week pass will not work on my now tv box but works on I pad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box and will continue until 10pm, if you are fast with the remote hitting down might let you highlight the City/Newcastle match which you can then watch, else I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

NOW TV are aware and if you want the latest updates subscribe to their status post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Maybe a refund
Anonymous User
Not applicable

what happens when it doesnt work do we get an extra game or weeks pass?  Not very good service.