cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

thankyou - worked for me. wont be changing channel now 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried this earlier but I was not quick enough.

After reading your post I gave it another go.

It took three attempts.

Now in and watching.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can confirm this technique works. You have to be quick. Select Sport channels then quicky move up and down using the arrows to go up and down the menu before it resets then select the channel you want. you have to be quick, really quick and it might  take two or three attempts but it does work. I'm watching Man City through a box now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

managed to get it to work after about a dozen attempts 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks RichardH64 worked for me too, just scroll super faster to something else and then back to Sky Sports and it works!!!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry if you're Tweet was not immediately responded to, it's quite a small team and as you can imagine with a major issue they've had an awful lot of Tweets and messages to reply to but they have been flat out making sure everyone get's a response. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Chris_Gregg72
Scholar

Maybe someone from NowTv should come on the forum to comment on the problem the solution and maybe what it is going to do for their customers!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to add my name to the post too.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, me too, same problem. Press Now TV app, and instead of the options list being present just drops you out of the app and back to the app menu.

@Anonymous User wrote:

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When I select Now TV App it opens briefly then returns to menu. Have found that if I quickly flick up to movies or entertainment it stays on but bombs out on sports. I have paid for a week pass on sports so annoying, missing one of the matches I have paid for. Anyone else having the same problem on Now TV box?