cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for that. Its more than we are getting from NOW TV! I can watch it on the ipad but I paid for it especially for my parents as they are fans and dont get out much. They dont have anything else to watch it on. Very disappointing.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just wanted to let you know we have put out a post on our Forum here on the service updates board and a message on our help site. there's an awful lot of messages on the community and all our other channels right now so it's not easy to come back to individuals but just wnated to let you know we're working flat out to get it fixed as we speak.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its a bit to late now we have missed the football!

I have contacted your twitter page and they say the same thing over and over.

we pay for your services and today missed all sports your finally sorting it!

So refunds? Extension ofservices? We need some compo

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just wanted to let you know we have put out a post on our Forum here on the service updates board and a message on our help site. there's an awful lot of messages on the community and all our other channels right now so it's not easy to come back to individuals but just wnated to let you know we're working flat out to get it fixed as we speak.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Simon I appreciate the reply
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in the difficult position of not being able to use another device, even though I only have one registered 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me either, judt bought a week pass and this happens. And to make things worse, i cant find an email address to contact nowtv

m4ttgtr
Scholar 2

So dissappointing, and I bought a month pass, 4 days in. What a mistake, back to livetv.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same is happening for me.

NowTV ROKU Box:

• Open the App - OK
  • Browse the Movies/Entertainment- OK
  • Browse to SPorts - starts to draw the planner - then crashes sending you back to the home page of the ROKU

I have reset the ROKU, I have uninstalled NowTV app and added it again, I have upgraded the ROKU firmware - still the same problem.

I have followed the advice on this site and tried to watch from another device IE is taking ages to connect.

Connected once then failed - I saw that I had missed two goals - Newcastle 1 - Man C 1

Try to log a call with NowTV and the chat and the email us icons are not available

Not good enough NowTV - I have followed your advice and bought a week pass for all of the footy and it has failed on day 2

Please refund.

Tony (teeboy123)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me too