cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me too

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have had a month pass for Sky Sports, I have been trying since 19.00pm and still cant get on? ? ? ? ? ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Very unhappy with this! Bought a weeks pass and cannot watch the Newcastle game. Please sort this out!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sort it out !!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have a weeks pass of sky sports and now i cant watch the game tonight ???? i hope i get my day back as i have paid for thi and im getting nothing not good enough 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Even done a factory reset and reentered wireless network information. Just not good enough Now TV. It was fine on Sunday when I last watched the football. I have a monthly pass and I'm really annoyed that I can't watch the footy when I've paid for it! It better be working tomorrow night otherwise I'll be telling them I'm cancelling. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, it keeps throwing me off the sport channels. Will we be reimbursed for tonights viewing?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have the same problem, it keeps throwing me off the sport channels. Will we be reimbursed for tonights viewing?????

@Anonymous User NOW TV have been pretty good at reimbursing issues with the Sports Passes. I'm sure it'll be the same again this time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tonights football is not loading! Very unhappy as I have paid for a weeks pass and I'm an NUFC fan. This best get sorted asap!