cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeh ive paid for a week pass. This is the 2nd match i wanted to watch. i think we should be refunded.

It's bad enough the tv menus dont work properly but now the pay per view channels freezing as well

Anonymous User
Not applicable

so it's not gunna work on my TV!!!!!!?????? tonite????

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep not working for me either, was OK for 30 mins and now just spinning logo. What's going on?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
In fact its the whole NOW TV not working. Was really looking forward to this match, grrrr.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you might be able to use the rest of NOW TV by hitting up on your remote when it loads, or if you've got an add for a programme or film on the homescreen going in that way should avoid showing Sky Sports which is crashing the app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just missed the equalising goal.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep me too. 2 Now TV boxes not working and reset everything. Bug going on. Everyone don. Want money back!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too, footie not loading, all my sports channels not loading keeps going back to menu. New nowtv box 3 days old! Will this be fixed soon? Lucky I have ee box to watch on but losing that soon when I switch to sky broadband.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No football. If I try and select sports, I get chucked out of now tv. My pass is active and everything else works (movies etc.)

Tried a re-boot, no good.

Not happy as I got beers in for this one!!!

Better be fixed soon or I will cancel (not paying over 30 quid a month to watch a blank screen).