cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Once again, Now TV fails when you want to watch the match - very unreliable and we're all paying for a service we can't use. We should all be refunded.
Chris_Gregg72
Scholar

Anyone found a way round this yet...tried reloading software not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Chris_Gregg72 other than watching on a different device there is nothing you can do at your end.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here.  Sports not loading on TV, but OK on iPad.

Any thoughts?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Had enough of this now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine doesn't work either! Great build up to a week of football and it crashes!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Every time I attempt to clik on sports on my box, it restarts to the home page after a split second.

Please explain how this can be fixed immediately.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a bug in the data to draw the listings which then crashes the box, I'd suggest using a different device if you want to watch tonight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I only purchased the box yesterday. Is this common?

I only purchased the box with a view to having Sky Sports for the month, are you able to advise how I arrange to get the month free reset and/or a new day pass as recompense?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's pretty rare. I don't think I've seen an issue with sports for about a year now. Hopefully by just posting on here someone will contact you in the next few days regarding compensation for tonight.