cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How crazy is this?  Showing the Scotland v England game on TWO different Sports channels at the SAME time and relegating Northern Ireland to Sky Sports Mix.    What makes this even more crazy is the Scotland v England game is also live on ITV.   C'mon Sky/Now TV this surely is 100% wrong.  

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/world-cup-qualifiers

SAT 10TH JUNE Azerbaijan 17:00 Northern Ireland
FIFA World Cup European Qualifying - Group C, SSMix (16:45)

SAT 10TH JUNE Scotland 17:00 England
FIFA World Cup European Qualifying - Group F, SS5 HD (16:00), SS1 HD (16:00)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

How crazy is this?  Showing the Scotland v England game on TWO different Sports channels at the SAME time and relegating Northern Ireland to Sky Sports Mix.    What makes this even more crazy is the Scotland v England game is also live on ITV.   C'mon Sky/Now TV this surely is 100% wrong.  

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/world-cup-qualifiers

SAT 10TH JUNE Azerbaijan 17:00 Northern Ireland
FIFA World Cup European Qualifying - Group C, SSMix (16:45)

SAT 10TH JUNE Scotland 17:00 England
FIFA World Cup European Qualifying - Group F, SS5 HD (16:00), SS1 HD (16:00)

Common sense prevails (somewhat).  Still not sure why Scotland v England has to be on TWO channels (THREE if ITV is included) at the same time unless there are alternative commentaries. 

SAT 10TH JUNE

• Azerbaijan 17:00 Northern Ireland  FIFA World Cup European Qualifying - Group C, Sky Sports 4 HD (16:45)
  • Scotland 17:00 England  FIFA World Cup European Qualifying - Group F, Sky Sports 1 HD (16:00), Sky Sports 5 HD (16:00)

stumpie
Advocate
My wife and daughters are all avid netball fans (and players) and are seriously hacked off.  I've been using NOW TV sky sports for some time either daily or weekly or monthly dependent on whats on.  The netball is ONLY on mix.  I was going to get a pass for the rugby earlier in the month but the fact that they couldn't then watch the netball as well got me so annoyed I didn't. 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@stumpie wrote:
My wife and daughters are all avid netball fans (and players) and are seriously hacked off.  I've been using NOW TV sky sports for some time either daily or weekly or monthly dependent on whats on.  The netball is ONLY on mix.  I was going to get a pass for the rugby earlier in the month but the fact that they couldn't then watch the netball as well got me so annoyed I didn't. 

I am watching the rugby on S4C and Premier Sports at present as I can't get up early enough.

It is a shame Mix isn't part of Entertainment because today it is pretty good and may even have prised me away from the ITV football and the GAA on Premier Sports for a short while.

12:30pm Live Chinese Super League - Guangzhou R&F v Shanghai SIPG

2:35pm ANZ Premiership Netball Pulse v Stars
4:00pm Soccer AM: The Best Bits

4:30pm The Fantasy Football Club One2Eleven: Hector Bellerin
4:50pm Live UEFA Under-21s European Championship - Germany v Czech Republic
7:00pm Soccer AM: The Best Bits
7:30pm The Fantasy Football Club
7:40pm Live UEFA Under-21s European Championship - Denmark v Italy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User thanks for the information re the Northern Ireland match.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know that there changes tomorrow to Sky Sports and that Mix being added but will Sky Sports Mix be in sports section of now tv or in entertainment how moving to entertainment on Sky using epg ch 121
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User wrote:
I know that there changes tomorrow to Sky Sports and that Mix being added but will Sky Sports Mix be in sports section of now tv or in entertainment how moving to entertainment on Sky using epg ch 121

It will part of the sports section so you will need a sports pass to watch it.