cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ian771 wrote:

Nadal will be playing in the last 16 round, but they show darts!? Oh dear.  

Don't forget this...

Event Rider Masters 2017

• Thu 18th May, 7:00pm

The world's best event riders battle it out over this seven event series for the coveted Event Rider Masters title. Here, the series begins at Chatsworth House. Ep. 1 

Followed by

1991 Northern Telecom Open

• Thu 18th May, 8:00pm

Coverage of the 1991 Northern Telecom Open at the Tucson National Golf Club in Arizona. The tournament would feature an amateur who would go on to have an amazing career.

Sadly not a joke 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just add Mix to Now TV and everyone wins.  It is not difficult.

In my experience it's just another storm in a teacup for Now TV like removing The Walking Dead with zero notice.   No proper explanations, no apologies (except from some well meaning admin staff) and in my case (unlike yours) no refund.

It would be easy for them to anticipate and resolve but they don't.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Eddie-M.

Still does not explain why Madrid Masters Open Final – that was scheduled for Sky Sports 3 (per published TV magazines) was moved to Sky Sports Mix (SS3 then broadcast old documentaries for an hour followed by live European football).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for the great now tv service and more specifically I'm enjoying watching tennis on sky sports 3. However at 6.45pm today, the commentators said to switch over to sky sports mix to watch the Nadal/sock last 16 match. I'm having some difficulty locating the channel on my android device.

Can you help me find the sky sports mix channel please?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Mayur vadher
lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User sorry sky sports mix is not available on now tv,alot of people have complained about this issue,they should really add it to the sports package.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for the great now tv service and more specifically I'm enjoying watching tennis on sky sports 3. However at 6.45pm today, the commentators said to switch over to sky sports mix to watch the Nadal/sock last 16 match. I'm having some difficulty locating the channel on my android device.

Can you help me find the sky sports mix channel please?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Mayur vadher

They keep telling me on Sky Sports News I can watch it on Sky Sports Mix, but I can't.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So Sky finally “replied” to the questions, why was Madrid Masters ATP Final moved from SS3 to SSM and how can they justify that to Now TV customers:

Dear Ian

Thank you for your e-mail about Tennis ATP Masters coverage on Sky.

Please accept my apology for the delay in our response.

It's always great to hear from the customers who are engaged in their choice of sport.

Sky Sports Mix channel launched on 24 August 2016 on channel 407, available free to all Sky TV customers, this channel is designed to give non-sky sports customers a preview of our sky sports contents and will show a selection of live sporting action from tennis, football, cricket, golf and more, business decision was made to show this channel on TV platform only.

Our scheduling is subject to change, we only move channels in exceptional circumstances and try to have as consistant scheduling as possible.

You have my assurance that your comments and the points raised in your e-mail have been noted and passed to Sky Sports for their information.

Thank you once again for contacting us.

Kind Regards

Wasif

Viewer Relations

Translation: “We only care about real Sky customers who spend over £1,000 per annum, you Now TV cheap scum who pay £10.99 now and again can DO ONE”

I bounced it back saying he did not answer the questions, but I doubt he will reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been looking forward to this Super League (Rugby League) weekend when over two days SKY SPORTS cover all the matches from Newcastle's Stadium called MAGIC WEEKEND! I have Now Sky Sports but I find out the first two matches tomorrow are only on Sky Sports Mix, why when we pay a fair price are we not given the chance to watch Sky Sports Mix, give is a straight answer and add the service to Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Translation: “We only care about real Sky customers who spend over £1,000 per annum, you Now TV cheap scum who pay £10.99 now and again can DO ONE”

I bounced it back saying he did not answer the questions, but I doubt he will reply.

I would argue it would really be in Sky/Now's to appeal to the "cheap scum" as us "cheap scum" don't have to pay as we have no contract.  I didn't bother paying for a day pass today because Barca are on Sky Sports Mix and just watching Real Madrid without being able to see both games seemed pointless.  Having matches on Mix and not on the other channels will mean less sales as most of those who have Now probably have it because they don't want to pay £30/month plus for a year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I didn't bother paying for a day pass today because Barca are on Sky Sports Mix and just watching Real Madrid without being able to see both games seemed pointless.  

They are showing the goals from both games on Sky Sports News (free with my ent pass) so better than paying for the day pass...