cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why isn't there any live coverage of this weekends and next weekends IPL matches on the NOW TV Sky Sports Channels. We're over half way through the competition and Sky do the dirty. Why?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Am I missing something here, I specifically purchased a one week pass to watch the ipl cricket and have not been able to watch either games today, worked fine in the week.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see, your topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

These matches are on Sky Sports Mix, Which is not part of the Sports pass with Now TV or Sky this is an exclusive channel to Sky TV customers only who can have any package with Sky to gain access to the channel.

cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not happy!

When I click on SP3 - which is where search for cricket takes me, a re-hash of Jonah Lomu's life is being broadcast when DD are playing MI.

All respect to JL but why when an IPL match is on?

I bought a pass to see IPL not watch repeats.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

As you can see, your topic has been merged into this existing topic about the same subject...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Sky Sports schedule indicates that the IPL DD vs MI should have been broadcast on Sky Sports 3 starting at 3pm (1500) but when pressing play i get "sporting greats" so for some reason Sky are not broadcasting the cricket but even its schedule says it is? very disappointed 😞

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The Sky Sports schedule indicates that the IPL DD vs MI should have been broadcast on Sky Sports 3 starting at 3pm (1500) but when 

Hi @Anonymous User,

Not according to this schedule: http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide/#/onnow

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @SeeMoreDigital 

i was looking at http://www.skysports.com/watch/cricket-on-sky which is where it said it was on Sky Sports 3

it has been updated now! so i think a mistake by Sky!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a joke that the second day of a test is exclusive to mix...

WED 10TH MAY

Cricket

West Indies

15:00
Pakistan
West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports 5 HD (14:55)

THU 11TH MAY

Cricket

West Indies

Pakistan
West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports Mix (14:55)

FRI 12TH MAY Cricket

West Indies

Pakistan
West Indies v Pakistan Test Series 2017, Sky Sports 5 HD (14:55)