cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Miketurn
Scholar 3

At the very least, Sky Sports Mix should be available with a Now TV Sports pass, especially as it's showing some exclusive content.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Miketurn wrote:

At the very least, Sky Sports Mix should be available with a Now TV Sports pass, especially as it's showing some exclusive content.

Maybe, but it isn't included with the Sports bundle on Sky. so it would be more likely to be with the entertainment pass.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It isn't included with any of the passes. It just isn't available on Now TV. If you have the basic Sky package you get Sky Sports Mix anyway so no need to include it in the Sports bundles.

Surely the whole point of Now TV is to enable people who want to watch specific Sky content to do so on a pay to watch basis, without taking out a contract. Now they are putting Sports content on a platform which prevents people doing just that. You would think at least they could put the live sports being shown on Sky Sports Mix on one of the other Sky Sports channels. 

There is a Netball Quad Series coming up next week. I would have bought a week pass to watch that but the games are only on Sky Sports Mix. There's not even highlights, or the games shown later, on one of the other channels. Looking at the schedule I can watch the same boxing match, repeated almost hourly, across three Sky Sports Channels yet they can't find room for the Netball. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Woman Sad well this is the second time been let down with sky sports pass, no tennis at all today  ONLY ON SKYMIX which you cant get with this stupid now tv pass. had enough now waste of time paying for it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes agree with you, at the quarter final stage of the Barcelona Open, Sky changed viewing to 'Sky Sports Mix' which you can't get on Now TV. This is so annoying and we also won't be able to watch the final live either. Having paid for the pass to watch this and indeed for a couple of days it worked to change mid stream is unacceptable and I will cancel my direct debit with Now TV so Bog Off Now TV.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following post maybe of interest to you: - https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/sky-sports-mix/m-p/399065/highlight/true#M10420

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is the current game DD v MI not being broadcast ? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you are referring to the Indian Premier League match. It's currently being broadcast on the 'Sky Sports Mix' channel, which is not available on the NOW TV platform.

If you wish to complain. Please refer to the following topic: sky sports mix.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the quick response.

I cannot have a satellite dish. I have been using NowTV instead.

Is there an alternative that would allow me to watch the IPL games ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Far as we know they are only on Sky Sports Mix which only Sky customers have the channel isn't available on any other service. Other matches are available on Sky Sports channels with us however they are spread out.

Cheers